Sunday 4 August 2013

Autism- A Piece Of Perfection

Well, I decided to create this blog based on my extreme interest in ASD.

My interest stems from our eldest child being diagnosed with ASD and our second born is now going through assessments, however, the autistic traits are very strong.

ASD, to me is very, very difficult at times, but so rewarding for you as a parent.

The emotions you go through are extreme and these extreme emotions can happen within minutes in a day. Parenting ASD is exhausting, elating, tiring, stressful, hilarious, upsetting, joyful but overall, wonderful.

Just how do you deal with being told that your child has ASD? well, I'll cover that all in good time, but first, I just wanted to welcome you into the world of ASD parenting, and to tell you that you've got a piece of perfection on your hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment